HOW I ROOTED MY SAMSUNG GALAXY GT-B5512 ANDROID PHONE



HOW I ROOTED MY SAMSUNG GALAXY GT-B5512 ANDROID PHONE


So after I bought my Samsung galaxy android smart phone, I figured out it was almost impossible to root, well, Samsung phones are sometimes a torn in the flesh when it comes to tweaking.
So after I saw about a thousand posts online showing how to root the phone with only laptops, I however made my searches specific, how to root ‘Samsung galaxy pro y duos gt-b5512 without system’, that’s a long phrase right?? But it got me the result result I wanted, so am about to show you I rooted my wgt-b5512, it might also help you root your own phone.
So first of all, the phone android version is 2.3.6, extremely low version right??, maybe that was what made it almost impossible to root.
If you have tried rooting your android with all the methods you found online, this might help you, let’s get started:
First of all make sure your phone is fully charged
Download Undate.zip and move it to your sdcard root directory
Now reboot your android phone to recovery mode, you can  do this on gt-b5512 by powering off the phone, then hold the volume-down and power button together, release the keys once the phone shows Samsung galaxy logo.
Use volume-up to go up and volume-down to go down.
Move up to apply update from sdcard and your either the power button or the home button to enter your sdcard depending on your android phone.
Move down to the downloaded update.zip and click enter, then wait for the update to apply, this won’t take up to two minutes, the reboot your android phone, congratulation your phone is rooted.
If this method did not work for you, you can try other methods, if it helped, tell us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infinix zero 4 android smartphone review and price

Tecno spark k7 android smartphone detailed review and price